Dear Client , this is to inform you that the processing of your personal data will be carried out in our company in full compliance with Law /2003. As established by this law, the processing will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency in order to protect your confidentiality and rights .
1) Pursuant to art . 13 we inform you that the data collected will be used for the following purposes :
a. Organization of events , travel incentives, congress es and conventions : performance of bureaucratic procedures, reservation of tickets for transport, hotels, tourist services; organisational logistics, etc., and/or performance of accreditation procedures ( ECM) ;
b. Taxa tion and accounting obligations;
c. Operational and managerial requirements;
d. Possible forwarding of informative and promotional material relating to our sector in printed form or electronically.
2) For data required to fulfil obligations envisaged by law , regulations and Community legislation or provisions issued by legally empowered authorities and vigilance and control bodies, and to perform our business activities and fulfil our accounting, tax ation and corporate organisational obligations, we are not re quired to obtain your consent and failure to provide such data will make it impossible to continue the relationship to the extent that said data are necessary for performance of the same . The purchase of products and services marketed by AVEC SRL enables t he latter to forward informative, advertising and promotional material relating to its sector of expertise in compliance with the methods indicated in point 1/d), pursuant to art. 130 subsection 4 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and point 6 of the provision 'Simplification of certain requirements in the public and private domain concerning data processing for administrative and accounting purposes' - 19 June 2008 Gazzetta Ufficiale (Official Bulletin) no. 152 dated 1 July 2008. Should you decid e to object to the processing operations for commercial purposes, said refusal/ objection will not have any consequences of any kind. The providing of personal data in order to receive advertising and informative material relating to our area of expertise either in printed form or electronically is entirely optional . Should you decid e to object to the processing operations for commercial purposes , said refusal/objection will not have any consequences of any kind .
3) The personal data are processed by the persons in charge who are assigned to said processing in order to ensure correct fulfilment of the purposes indicated in point 1) via electronic instruments and printed files , also via use of safety measures aimed at guaranteeing the confidentiality of the personal d ata and preventing undue access by unauthorised subjects . Said data will not be subject to disclosure.
Data may be disclosed to the following subjects in their capacity as autonomous data processing controllers and/or in charge of external processing :
- accountants for bookkeeping and taxation obligations ;
- attorneys for legal assistance for contractual purposes and management of litigation ;
- entities / companies which collaborate with our company in the various sectors, for reasons strictly connected t o the purposes set forth in point 1;
- banks and credit institutions.
You may contact the processing controller and persons in charge in order to exercise your rights as set forth in article 7 of Legislative Decree n o . 196/2003, that is, the confirmation o f the existence or otherwise of the data concerning you, the erasure, anonymization and blocking of data that has been processed unlawfully, the updating, rectifying or integrating of data , certification to the effect that the operations have been notifie d to the entities to whom or which said data were communicated or disseminated. The right to object to the processing of personal data for the commercial purposes set forth in point 1 d), where it is carried out via automated contact means, shall also be e xtended to traditional means without prejudice to the possibility for the interested party to exercise this right in part, pursuant to art. 7, subsection 4, lett er b), of the Cod e , that is , by only objecti n g for example to the sending of promotional communications with the help of automated means . All requests may be forwarded by email to : info@avec - eventi . com by phone to : 0362/ 581579 , or by fax to 0362/1860074.
4) The data controller is : AVEC SRL Via Lavoratori, Autobianchi, 1 - Lotto 9/Uff.14 - 20832 – Desio (MB)
5) The person in charge of the processing is : Volpe Angela
The purchase of products and services marketed by AVEC SRL enables the latter to forward informative, advertising and promotional material relating to its sector of expertise , as set forth in point 1 d), by email or in printed form and also by means of automated systems, pursuant to point 6 provision 'Simplification of certain requirements in the public and private domain concerning data processing for administrative and accounting purposes' - 1 9 June 2008 Gazzetta Ufficiale (Official Bulletin) no. 152 dated 1 July 2008 .
The interested party's right to object to the processing of personal data for the commercial purposes set forth in point 1 d), where it is carr ied out via automated contact means, shall also be extended to traditional means without prejudice to the possibility for the interested party to exercise this right in part, pursuant to art. 7, subsection 4, lett er b), of the Cod e , that is , for example by only objecting to the sending of promotional communications with the help of automated means . Therefore, in the case of any objection s , we invite you to specify in detail *, whether you inten d to totally object to the purposes in 1/e, o r only to some of th e methods ( e.g. objection to sending by fax or email etc. ) . In case of a general objection then you will not be contacted personally, telephonically or by email in relation to the promotional activities and initiatives proposed by the company.
Notice pursuant to art. 13 of D. Lgs. no. 196/2003
Avec and Fondazione Internazionale Menarini, as data controllers, informs you that any personal data you provide, or any data lawfully received by third parties, will be used in connection to your participation to the Congress and/or to provide you with information regarding any other compatible activities organized by us . Your image, taken during the event, may be reproduced in videos and photos of the event and published on the website and social networks of Fondazione Internazionale Menarini (and on the website and social networks of the event, if any)
Data treatment shall mean any operation, or set of operations, carried out with or without the help of electronic or automated means, and must guarantee the confidentiality and security of your personal data.
Avec and Fondazione Internazionale Menarini, as data controlles may avail itself, to carry out any of the following procedures: press releases, communications to clients, data processing and computer-based consultation. The data can be communicated to scientific associations, public or private agencies related to CME , financial and banking intermediaries, as well as companies participating to the event with promotional functions compatible with the purposes for which the data have been collected.
The provision of your personal data for purposes related to your participation to the congress, including the publishing of images, is obligatory, but refusal will prevent your participation to the congress. Otherwise, said provision aimed at sending free documentation for other initiatives of Fondazione Internazioanle Menarini or Avec is optional, but refusal will not allow you to be informed on future training events conducted by us.
You have the right in any moment to access, correct, integrate, refuse the treatment pursuant to section 7 of the Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 addressing any requests to: AVEC e indirizzo or to Fondazione Menarini Centro Direzionale Milanofiori 20089 Rozzano (MI) Edificio L - Strada 6
I have read the above data protection notice and I agree with its terms.